Friday, January 14, 2011

Pokerstars homegames!

I'm really excited about the new product Pokerstars rolled out. One of the most fun activities at this point in my life is gathering at a friend's house (or hosting our own) for a poker night. It's always kind of a pain - not everyone can make it at the same time or day.

You could kind of agree on going online at the same time and for everyone to join the same tournament, but bragging rights are reduced to who finished up highest. |Seldom will you actually face your friends - until now!

So far I've posted the info on my facebook account, but leave me a comment if you want me to send you the info to your e-mail :)

if you don't have the software, click on the link to the right - if you turn out to be a poker star I'll make some money, just because you used my link!

You are invited to join my private poker club for Home Games online.

- If you don't already have it, download the free PokerStars software from www.pokerstars.com
- Open the main poker lobby, then click on the Home Games tab
- Click the 'Join a Poker Club' button
- Enter my Club ID number: 58537
- Enter my Invitation Code: (it's on facebook or ask me for it in the comments below)

That's it! Once I've approved your membership request, we'll be ready to start playing Home Games online together.

If you want to find out more, visit www.pokerstars.com/homegames

No comments:

Post a Comment